I cant be with you because....

So many things why I cant be with you
I cant be with you coz of our age hindrance
I cant be with you coz am here and you’re there
I cant be with you coz we have different beliefs
I cant be with you coz of our different settings
I cant be with you coz I wanted you to be happy with someone else…same as mine
I cant be with you coz I hate you
I cant be with you coz we move on
I cant be with you coz I cant love you anymore and I have to…
Most of all I cant be with you coz we are not meant to be…

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    i cant be with u because....ma jontot ung jutot mo.hehehe..etchos!may maicomment lang.nyahahahaha!  

  2. aintsexybutcute said...

    hehhehe.. takte!! adikation na mga adiktus krumpus cumulus stratus!! hehehe,,,

    nanggugulo langa akech..but nabasa ko mahal...  

  3. engz said...

    haha..cute naman. ako naman. kasi may internet connection na sarili. pag nakahanap ng chanz talagang magku-connect..parang nahahalata na nga ko dito sa upiz...hihi..Gbu  

  4. lamielz said...

    wahahaha!!! korek! konek lang ng konek! un un! hayaan sila mag-isip pano ikukunek ang mabahong juntot!
    ahmpf may ma i-coment lng  


 

http://atejackie.blogspot.com Designed by: * Jackie *